Upcoming: American Workers' Digital Skills: What the data tells us
Join National Skills Coalition and American Institutes for Research for our webinar on June 3rd. Even before the COVID-19 pandemic, American workers were facing new digital demands. Now, as workers and businesses scramble to adapt to a rapidly changing economic environment, digital skills have become a threshold competency. Home health aides use tablet computers to track patient information; grocery store workers use customized mobile apps; and manufacturing workers use augmented reality tools. But what do we really know about workers' digital skill abilities and gaps? In this webinar:
• Hear a detailed perspective on US workers' digital skills pre-pandemic, including breakouts by industry and demographic category.
• Find out what data from a rigorous nationwide assessment tells us about the new landscape of digital skills -- and how the pandemic may change this landscape in the months ahead.
• Wear your data hat and get ready for some pie charts!
• Amanda Bergson-Shilcock, National Skills Coalition
• Staff of American Institutes for Research