Promising Practices in Work-Based Learning for Youth
During this webinar, National Skills Coalition, National Youth Employment Coalition and youth work-based learning providers will discuss promising practices in providing work-based learning programming for out-of-school and in-school youth.
- Katie Spiker, National Skills Coalition
- Thomas Showalter, National Youth Employment Coalition
- Dan Tsin, Urban Alliance
- Al Saulys, Business and Career Services, Inc. Illinois
- Dan Knapp, Conservation Corps of Long Beach
- Deb Lindner, Precor, Inc.