Smart Data for a Skilled Workforce
State and federal elected officials face an urgent question: Are our education policies equitably serving a diverse workforce and nimbly responding to the evolving skill needs of our 21st century economy? NSC has been building political momentum around an economic imperative: Developing public data systems that allow elected officials to answer this question. With awareness and political urgency elevated, NSC is now expanding our works with advocates, practitioners, and state and federal officials to develop smart data policies, systems, and tools that tell us if we’re skilling our workforce and if we’re doing it in a racially equitable, inclusive way.
- Smart Data for a Skilled, Inclusive 21st Century Workforce l 2019
- Making Wage Data Work | September 2018
- Workforce success relies on transparent postsecondary data | August 2018
- How Montana is using data to drive policy change | July 2018
- Measuring Non-Degree Credential Attainment 50-State Scan | May 2018
- Measuring Non-Degree Credential Attainment 101 Guide for States | June 2018