The 2017 Skills Summit is scheduled for February 5th at the Capital Hilton in Washington, D.C. with plenaries and content-rich sessions.
The plenaries and concurrent sessions will elevate opportunities to advance a national skills agenda through a range of federal policies, including work-based learning, public assistance, higher education, immigration, funding, and infrastructure.
You’ll have a full day on Capitol Hill putting what you learned into practice - educating lawmakers on how federal policy might better support your efforts to skill our nation’s workforce.
- 2017 Skills Summit Program
- Social media toolkit | #InvestInSkills
- Photo Album
- Federal Policy Update Slide deck
- Fact Sheet: Strengthen Career and Technical Education
- Fact Sheet: Invest in Apprenticeship to Build Workforce Skill
- Fact Sheet: We Can’t Compete if We Cut
- Fact Sheet: Align the Higher Education Act with Today’s Working Students
- Fact Sheet: Rebuild our infrastructure workforce
- Fact Sheet: Reauthorize TANF and Expand Access to Career Pathways
- Fact Sheet: Upskill U.S. Workers to Support Economic Growth