Invest in the Coalition
Much of our success in moving concrete policy change is made possible by the support of our organizational and individual investors.
Supporting Members. National Skill Coalition's Supporting Members are organizations that make a financial investment that moves our work forward. Become a Supporting Member today.
Donors. National Skills Coalition Donors are individuals who make a personal contribution to the organization. Become a National Skills Coalition Donor today.
You may also make a personal or organizational contribution by:
- Phone – call Michelle Smolka, Development Manager, at 202-223-8991 ext. 108
- Mail – print and mail a donation form along with your check or money order made payable to “National Skills Coalition” to:
National Skills Coalition
Attn: Development Department
1730 Rhode Island Ave., Suite 712
Washington, DC 20036
Other Ways to Give
Sustaining Gifts. A sustaining gift is a monthly contribution by cash, credit or check. You may setup, edit and renew your sustaining gift at any time.
Matching Gift. Increase the impact of your gift to National Skills Coalition with a matching gift. Many employers match their employees’ tax-deductible charitable contributions. If your employer has a matching gift program, please complete a matching gift form (consult your Human Resources department), and send it along with your gift. Your company will send the matching funds directly to National Skills Coalition and you will receive notification upon receipt.
Thank You for Your Support!
National Skills Coalition is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. Contributions are tax deductible. For assistance making your gift, please call Michelle Smolka, Development Manager, at 202-223-8991 ext. 108 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay Connected to the Coalition
Membership Mailing List. National Skills Coalition Members weigh in with policymakers, the press and colleagues to fight for policies that ensure every worker and every industry has the skills to compete and prosper. Basic Membership is free, but you must sign up for our Member e-mail list to receive:
- Our monthly E-Newsletter, with information about our latest events, news, and publications, including Washington Updates, which keep you apprised of issues and initiatives on the Hill, in the Administration, and in the states.
- Timely Action Alerts about key votes and activities in Congress with easy-to-use action tools so that you can weigh in with elected officials.
- Invitations to events including our popular Audio Updates – national briefings on state and federal policy led by our staff and allies.