Invest in Impact by Investing in Your Coalition
By investing in National Skills Coalition, you will ensure that we can increase our shared impact and advance our shared vision: An America where every person and every industry has the skills to compete and prosper.
Supporting Members are organizations that make a financial investment that moves our work forward.
Personal Donors make an individual investment in the coalition.
You may also become a Supporting Member, Personal Donor or Impact Investor by:
- Mail – complete and return the Personal Donation form and/or Supporting Membership contribution form.
- Phone – contact Michelle Smolka, Development Manager, at 202-223-8991 ext. 108
Other Ways to Invest
National Skills Coalition’s Personal Donation form allows you to select one or more of the following investment opportunities:
A recurring gift is a weekly, monthly or yearly contribution. You may setup, edit and renew your recurring gift at any time.
A matching gift. If your employer has a matching gift program, please complete a matching gift form (consult your Human Resources department), and send it along with your gift.
A memorial gift is a meaningful way to remember a loved one who has passed away.
A tribute allows you to honor family, friends, clients and colleagues.
Thank You for Your Support!
National Skills Coalition is a not-for-profit, non-partisan 501-c-3 tax-exempt organization. Contributions are fully tax-deductible as allowed by law. For assistance making your gift, please contact Michelle Smolka, Development Manager, at 202-223-8991 ext. 108.
Stay Connected to the Coalition
Membership Mailing List. National Skills Coalition members weigh in with policymakers, the press and colleagues to fight for policies that ensure every worker and every industry has the skills to compete and prosper. Basic membership is free, but you must sign up for our member e-mail list to receive:
- Our monthly e-newsletter, with information about our latest events, news, and publications, including Washington Updates, which keep you apprised of issues and initiatives on the Hill, in the Administration, and in the states.
- Timely Action Alerts about key votes and activities in Congress with easy-to-use action tools so that you can weigh in with elected officials.
- Invitations to events including our popular Webinar Series – national briefings on state and federal policy led by our staff and allies.